Clients come to HR4D Consulting with special projects and the need for strategic coach that will have a high impact. They need an outside perspective or their staff does not have specialized expertise (or time) to make the progress while balancing an already busy workload.
Benefits of Working with HR4D
- Customized services designed specifically to supplement your staff;
- Experienced transformational leadership across all HR concentrations in multiple industries;
- A personal touch - we do the work ourself instead of sending to junior consultants, and;
- We are based in Madison / southern Wisconsin resulting in little travel and lower overall expenses for the clients in our region.
Ensure our client organizations fulfill their visions, by adopting their goals as ours, creating solutions that are right for them, and making the people who hire us professionally successful.
HR4D's consultants are knowledgeable business partners for their clients, seasoned executives and executive coaches. They can lead projects from strategy development to implementation, provide strategic guidance on people related goals, lead an HR transformation, build (or improve) centers of excellence and expand the use of shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service. They can also provide executive coaching to increase emotional intelligence, leadership capabilities and improve effectiveness. They have over 20 years of experience including both consulting engagements and in corporate HR including:
- Serving as the Chief Human Resources Officer leading the HR and Communications functions
- Transforming underperforming functions into high-performing, strategic and business focused teams in multiple organizations
- Leading large-scale improvement projects focused on compensation, organizational design, leadership development and many others
- Coaching individual leaders and leadership teams for increased effectiveness with their direct reports, peers and manager
- Creating and implementing change management and communication programs to improve success for major initiatives
- Providing strategic coaching for HR transformation and business alignment
- Developing a corporate "people strategy" plan, measurements, and implementation budget alignment/deployment of resources
- Providing program management leadership to fortune 500 companies in major technology and/or outsourcing engagements
- Defining and leading HR vendor management coaching with clients
- Partnering in the redesign of the HR organization and internal HR service center
- Developing the business case for internal project support, scoping of project parameters, resource identification, and internal milestones
- Facilitated provider search and benchmark projects
They are Madison-based while bringing national experience. They hold the following certifications: Professional Certified Coach (ICF), Certified Professional Coach (UW-Madison), Project Management Professional (PMI), and Certified Benefits Professional (World at Work), Senior Human Resources Professional (SPHR), Prosci Change Practitioner, Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma.
Our services and arrangements must be uniquely defined to match your organizational needs. Successful engagements require good chemistry and working relationships between the consultant and you. Want more info? See what others are saying!
We invite you to contact us for an initial interview with no commitment or cost to you.